GPS in Browser Information
Import a GPX route directly by pressing 'Import New Track' above or use this box for importing and exporting GPX tracks:
1. Make a track by clicking points on the map
2. Click 'Save GPX Track' to copy the GPX track to this box
3. Use Control 'C' to copy the GPX code to Notepad and save it as a GPX file e.g. 'XXX.gpx'
4. To import, use Control 'C' and 'V' to copy and paste the contents of the GPX file to this box
5. Press 'Import GPX' to reimport saved tracks
Systematic Maps v16.0.1 25-Jan-2015 : Go to Top : Valid XHTML | CSS